Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What is Love

I always used to ask myself.Does real love really happen.
I really dont know even now.
When my friend told me he has fallen in love I would keep telling him that it can not happen,it is just a passing phase not love only infactuation.

I enjoyed my state of being single going out with my friends.Thought that that can never happen to me.

But now question has come back to me.
I want best for her,She wants best for me,I really miss when not talking to her,I do not have a sound sleep without listening her laugh.
She only has one reason as her family wont accept, a silly reason which hardly matters these days.
I want to run away take leave and go to some distant place where no one to disturb no cell phone or broadband works.So that i get no chance to contact her,give her what she want.
But will that help,I do not know.
I know she loves me too she accepts the same but cant understand what is bugging her.
Infact she is so confused unable to take her decision of her own.

I am really having terrible time,No Sleep, No Hunger, Forget about laugh.
I do not know is that love which is said to be a wonderful feeling.

What we read what we listen from elders is this the same love, and this is part of it.
its really tough to abstain oneself.

But I really want ,wish from bottom of my heart that all things get same as they were earlier.

4 comments:

Passion is the Key... said...

This is only b'coz u insisted...

According to me, there is a philosophy about love...

All we believe is what we call "LOVE", we get surrounded by an atmosphere that "We are in LOVE" is nothing but nonsense...

We dream ourselves to be SRK's, Hrithik's and all the dream lovers and our girls to be Kajol's, Aishwarya's and all... singing and dancing with our partner in the same manner as we have seen in these movies...

We see the good part... believe in this... Good Enough... but tell me someone... if we really like that girl... so much can we really go for the kill??? This is to all the boys...
Almost all of us come up... "WHY ONLY BOYS?"
My answer "I DONT KNOW"

My question "WHY NOT YOU?"
If u have that same feeling which SRK had for Kajol in DDLJ... then u can't let ur girl go just like that... go even within her people... sit between them... but get the girl... Its sounds I am talking nonsense... Many have said... this happens in movies...

My answer: So dream urself like that... coz if it's not passion to get the girl... then either u r dreaming of the movies and love songs... or u dont have the balls to do it... Be it any shit "PRACTICAL REASON" which we often find an excuse to run away with these days... I dont care...

So in the end if it's not passion, and it's just desire... then get lost and don't bug me...

But if it's passion then I will be the first person to stand besides you: as Saif Ali Khan did for Aamir Khan in DCH... If u have the passion... U will go to the extent of anything... and I will be there with you.


Enuf of lecture... I dont know Ankit whether u like it or not... my wish would be that u get that girl... be it the toughest circumstances which man can see... but so be it... but all the best...
My contact number: 09986897926.
Kabhi bhi bolega... apun taiyaar hoyingaa...

cool here for everybody said...

dear friends ,
you have asks about "LOVE"...it remains always within us ..It just need some feeling to feel it and some special reasons for its explosion in our life....As its clear from your blogs that you have gotted the special reason to feel "LOVE" in the form of ___________.Whenever we get this "LOVE" feeling we start leaving in present....which is ultimate happiness truth....THAT is called "POWER OF NOW"....
At soon as we start leaving in present that seems less time to feel its pleasure and we required more time to leave in present love time.....

Its my personel views......
so continue with "LOVE".....

prasoon said...

well what can i say,never been in LOVE but what i can say with my experience in seeing people around that it makes you a better person starts thinking & startt to live in present, so it's good that you feel that way.
all i can say is that hope you get what you love

Tosh Kapoor said...

How can "family wont accept" be a silly reason my dear friend? Thats the biggest reason why every third person is a DEVDAS :) ....Waise i can tell 1 thing.....Being "heartbroken" is very much in fashion....so enjoy dude...after all Sheesha ho ya dil ho aakhir tut hi jaate hain....hahahahaha..