Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Am I LosT


After many a days i went for morning walk again.

It is always lovely to go on a walk and feel the feeling of sunlight over your body esp in winters,

breathing in morning oxygen rich air.


But these days its really tough to wake up early,its so lovely to be inside quilt[;)].


But moving in park i just thought of where my life is acually heading to.

for the past 3-4 months i have been really confused,just moving without or with very less insight to future.

Wasting precious time on something that i already know is going to pain me more in future.

But may be i dont have the courage to face it.


The confusion thru which i have been going includes my career and long term goal also,which should have been my priority during that time.I know I am will pay heavily for the same in future.But at the same time it has given me some valuable experience to face the real life,to better understand relations,problems associated,but I still dont know hope to cope up the after affects.
But the long walks give me time to have an open outlook and reach to an unbiased opinion.
Presently my biggest concern is to prepare for group discussions and personal interview for the very few calls i have.
I dont know when this happned, but i my proud my confidence-my determination has faded,in past one year i have been loosing the passion and i am just more inclined towards my comfort zone,doing only the bare minimum to sustain when its my time to work out of my comfort zone and learn new things with the fast moving technological world,to push myself a bit,to sqeeze those extra sweat to groom myself.
Now i will try to put some more time for myself rather than putting most of my concentration for useless things.
I hope i am able to make it this time.
All the Best to mE..




4 comments:

Praks said...

ALL THE BEST

Pree said...

NOW UR ON RITE WAY...... KEEP IT UP.....V ALLR WID U.....

HEY ALL D BST BUDDY........

Unknown said...

Well Ankit!!!!! Do not worry you will get the College that you want and I will pray for that. May God grant you what you want in life. Do not worry and All the best. You have taken right decission.

prasoon said...

oye tension mat le tera sapna zaroor pura hoga