Monday, January 22, 2007

WHo aM I................

WHO AM I..?simple question but really very tough to answer.
A kid who loved to play wid his HOT WHEELS carsmake stories of no sense and make fictious team of HE-MAN and SKELETON and will spend hours with them.I want to re-liveThose expedition and bicyclying for hours witthout getting tired.Making greeting cards for all the relatives and friends on new year.
Those street feuds with friends on pity things.
Playing cricket every evening inspite having school exams and then extended discussion on what went wrong.Those special moments of taking HAT-TRICK on a crucial match,or hitting a six on final ball of match.I would love to spend hours in swimming pool contesting with friends to be first to grab the marbles.
I wish to dance in rain for hours play football in rain.that run from garden while being chased from MALI-KAKA.Games of I-SPY and VISH-AMRIT.
I want to re-attend those classroom where on being asked by teacher to read the chapter I will ask the page # from where to start,Those bunking classes to watch matches and favourite afternoon soaps.
I want to experience those moments all over again today.
life has changed now with time and so the prefernces,intrests have changed along.Now I love to go on long lonely road on bike with iPOD muzic to accompany me and wish the road would never end.wish to sit alone in my room and do some meditation.Do all the never ending useless gossips with friends.
But I really miss those days when I had lesser tensions,confusions.All those memories are coming back to me these days..

7 comments:

Rohit said...

hey thanks for your comment dude
and you write pretty neat too
will hang around ur blog somtime
see ya
bye for now

prasoon said...

you have written all the things
that we all think of doing.

great writing dude keep it up.

it's great to see a intelectual side of you

:)

cool here for everybody said...

U have choosen a good heading....
which everybody live but no body have seriously thinked about it in daily life...because it is like a "BLACK HOLE" mistery that can't be explored, more we would explore more get misterious things...
i think so

Tosh Kapoor said...

Very well written...But some things are missing like-:
1)"Chai" @ bhangel :) :)
2)"Chat" cricket
3)"chakdi"
4)BC...
Include these too man....i miss these as well but i tell u one thing remember RDB....ek pair future pe ek pair past pe.........

Pree said...

I DONO ABT UR PAST DAYS....... BUT ME TOO MISS MA SKUL N COLLG DAY.....

AAH.... WATA CANTEEN ...N WAT A BNK OF LAKTUR.... SPLY MATH TEACHER... UUUHH.... WEL MISS DOS DAYS TOOOOOOOO MUCH...

Ashesh said...

Really nice one..
I don't believe he can write so beauty for his beauty... :O

well we had some good moments first in Kanpur n thn Pune...
I know quite much about him n can understand wat he is thinking/feeling.

Only 1 advice.. just to be +ve n plzz don't hesitate with such stupid things.... ok

I know u think so much always for everything..... n finallly get tenszzd....

Forgot the past n take only good things n experience.

have a nice time ahead...

All the best.

~ Ashesh !!~!!

Shailesh said...

AA dekhein zaraa...kismein kitnaa hai dam...jam ke rakhna kadam....mere saathiya!!!