Friday, March 17, 2006

Career Move

This is a phase of my life where i am very confused( by the ay all my frinds always say i think a lot and very confused all the times.
But that's teh way i am.
These days since i get plenty of time to think about my career move..I am thinking to move to a career wch is more appealing to me ,and whn i am stydyin the topics i really love to read on them..

yes thats realted to Fianance.
I have talked to manager in Fianance vertical and i will be Strating to attend training on Fianance .
Since i am Engg and i have nearly no knowldge about the Fianance.Jagrons..
I t will be a gr8 help to me..
Yes the Manager there is very coperative..and he understood that i like the Subject tahts is y i have got the opprtunity to attend the trainings.

So I a suppose that will also help me to move ahead in my life..
May be it will help in MBA interview also.
(till now i have not intittiated preparation..But will go 4 it)

So any of those ppl who have given Gmat and CAT plz do comment how to crack it...
and score gud..( Coz no compromise in Gud Institute)


No comments: