Thursday, March 16, 2006


I am always thinking why am i here in this world.
I always Belive Bhagwan ne idhar sabko kisi na kisi special kam ke liye bheja hai.

Evry1 smtimes in life thinks of doing smthng in wch he/she is really intrestd in life.
what he/she aims in life.what he/she really enjoy doing.
I am still unable to figure out .
But the most appropriate wch i thnk suits me is..somethng related to Marketting Research.I always feel excited whn reading about market reports.wht are future prospects.where a person shud invest.For that i have to get to a gud B-School to strat my career in the field.

Obviously i do like the Guy sort of things also.
Flirting Freaking wid frnds.But the Real Passion in me lies for the Buisness proscpects.

In My present Company wch i joined last september..i got to be in J2EE Devlopment
u know the coding stuff..
But all these days i got a beeter understanding of the application .This is a maintainnance Project .I luckily got to understand the whole application since we have time.b4 we start wid coding.
I like how the buisness moves..The reason of that application to be existant..


Here in Keane there r different verticle around wch whole buisness functions..
1 of them is Fianace .Relation in IT and Fianance wch really appeals me is
the work of Buisness Analyst who brngs work..allot teh work..keep intraction b/w client and offshore team.

I met the manager in Fianace.He suggested that u must have knowledge about Fianance Jagrons and elementary basics.coz i have been into engg and have nearly no knowledge of that..

So i am presenly reading a few tutorials wch r intresting..
I suppose may be this the field wch im meant for..
But the real problem is how will i be able to achieve it??

I am still not sure how to start preparation for CAT or GMAT in fact im undecided about the two??wch 1 to choose??

May be all u guys and gals will suggest

No comments: