Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ideal time to be idle ???

I gotta feeling these days, that I'm really stressed learning new technology advancements in search advertisements, analytics and what not....



At the same time I get feeling to just leave everything and relax....


Ideal day would be going for workout, almost for an hour, go for steam bath followed by jacuzzi. Next shall work on writing and creating specifications, for one of the products I have been long thinking about. 
Within a month I should be ready with the complete wire frames specifications, and probably with mocks as we'll.



But problem is where to stop thinking about office work and still be more productive at work where my work is being more valued and probably appreciated. Seems like I am going on vicious circle or what they say catch 22 situation where everything remains in loop and nothing comes out.




Ufffff....

No comments: